Saturday, June 18, 2011

I AM MAKING CRIMINAL CHARGES...

..the men and women of the 70 th police precinct do not like the phony phone calls to 911 and they will back me when I make CRIMINAL CHARGES, and the US Marshalls can and will [ if I ask, because they already made the kind offer ] help trace those phone calls, so that I can press criminal charges...


...as I already discussed with a police officer from the 70 th, normal, decent people do not get up in the morning and make FALSE POLICE reports, that is SICK, and a crime.


---[ insert details to show propaganda technique here ]




ALSO, I am pressing criminal charges for the Medicaid FRAUD, apparently, since I got out of Riker's Island prison, some psychopath/ doctor has been billing Medicaid claiming he/she has been providing me with treatment, when that is a LIE.


AND, I will be pressing criminal charges and complaints to their licensing boards against the dishonest doctors and social workers at Riker's Island prison who also committed FRAUD, claiming that they provided me with "treatment" when they did not; all they did was create false records.  


DA Vance, the teachers' union member(s) pointed out that the money the City paid to persecute me with phony criminal charges could have paid the salaries of 4 good teachers [ I talked to DA Vance personally, just a few days ago ].


As part of the rules of evidence, ALL my blogs, videos, and TV appearances in their ENTIRETY get entered into the public record.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home