Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE OF YESHIVA UNIVERSITY REFUSED TO COMPLY WITH A VALID SUBPOENA.

---My medical school, with criminal intent, is STILL not giving me my letters of recommendation from Mike Protogal, from U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, and my positive performance evaluation from William P. Rennie, MD, from Long Island Jewish Medical Center, from my original clinical research project, among other documents like my financial aid file(s), and "person to contact in case of emergency"  form(s), and more.
 
 
---Judge Shawndya L. Simpson refused to enforce a valid subpoena.
 
 
---The Manhattan DA, with criminal intent, concealed evidence that vindicated me; for example, my performance evaluations in Introduction to Clinical Medicine that show John Scarfone, Asssociate General Counsel of Yeshiva University, LIED about me in federal court in 2006 and had a retaliatory motive when he made false criminal charges against me in 2009. 
 
 
 
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 73 > § 1509
 

§ 1509. Obstruction of court orders

Whoever, by threats or force, willfully prevents, obstructs, impedes, or interferes with, or willfully attempts to prevent, obstruct, impede, or interfere with, the due exercise of rights or the performance of duties under any order, judgment, or decree of a court of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
 
No injunctive or other civil relief against the conduct made criminal by this section shall be denied on the ground that such conduct is a crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home