Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE BIG PICTURE = PREMEDIATED ATTEMPTED MURDER and the COVER-UP.




---Left-click on any document, once, to enlarge it for easy viewing;  left-click, once more to enlarge even more; to return to reading this blog, simply click, once, on your Internet Browser's  "BACK"  button. 

---In a criminal prosecution, in Jersey, the only question a jury has to answer is this:  Could the events in Jersey that resulted in a physical assualt on Lidya Radin on Tuesday, 9/30/2008 have caused her death ?

                           YES =  premediated attempted murder.

They knew exactly what they were doing, every step along the way, every LIE they told, every document they FALSIFIED, every document they destroyed to make a false record [  like the screening document from 9/30/2008 that they destoryed to make a false record, the screening document that sent Jersey City Medical Center employees to my home at 4 PM to deliberately frighten my family by telling them that  I was being evicted on 10/1/2008, that a pad-lock would be placed on my door and my belongings thrown into the street, when my landlords and their attorney(s)  knew days before, on Thursday, 9/25/2008, that there was NO EVICTION, the landlords cashed my checks, thereby accepting me as a tenant and waiving all previous action, and I had the waiver with me that was good until 10/2/2008, by Judge Fast, that showed their was no eviction ].  

[  Of course, they want to shut me up.   They want to get away with their crimes ].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home