Thursday, May 5, 2011

THE NOT-SO-HONORABLE FEDERAL COURT JUDGE ROBERT P. PATTERSON, JR.

HE IS EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF THE U.S. MARSHALLS

---In 2005, after Judge Patterson had ruled against me, erroneously, I went to him, Judge Patterson they're LYING TO YOU, they're running a scam, you can't do an Article 78 review, because, at a bare minimum, you don't have a written-faculty-approved hearing procedure in your hands, what are you going to review,  AIR ?

" Judge Patterson, SHOW ME,   SHOW ME  the written-published-faculty-approved hearing procedure that Yeshiva University claimed they used to give me a hearing before the university took ADVERSE action against me ".


Judge Patterson to me:  " I can't.  And, I don't want to have an ex-parte communication".


Me to Judge Patterson:  
" Great, I don't want to have an ex-parte communication either,
CALL  DAN RIESEL, haul the both of us into your office and have him bring with him the hearing procedure" .


Me to Judge Patterson:   "  They're destroying the lives of innocent people, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE ONE PHONE CALL I felt like a diplomat at the United Nations, begging, you don't understand, they're killing innocent people, and all you have to do is make a phone call to put a stop to it ].


In 2007, I sent my mother in:

"Hello, my name is Ozana Radin, Judge Patterson, you know my daughter, Lidya Radin [ he said yes ]......I want to ask you ONE question.....[ ...well, Mrs. Radin, I don't usually do this but, OK, please come into my office ].....Judge Patterson......this is the hearing procedure that Yeshiva University's law school provides for its law school students, see, my daughter went down to their law school and got it for you, see, she put it in her court papers, it is right here [ he looks at it ]  ......CAN YOU SHOW ME THE HEARING PROCEDURE THAT THE MEDICAL SCHOOL GAVE TO HER? 

---He could not.....Judge Patterson MAKE ONE PHONE CALL, ASK YESHIVA UNIVERSITY TO FAX TO YOUR OFFICE THE HEARING PROCEDURE FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS, YOU WANT TO SEE IT.....he refused....he would not make one phone call....go get it from Yeshiva yourselves......then, he threatened to have MY MOTHER ARRESTED....she is a nice, little, old lady......the witness who came with her almost had a heart-attack, you're going to arrest a little old lady who came to protect her daughter and other children....he called the guards....she offered up her hands, so the guards could put the hand-cuffs on her....you want to arrest me, go ahead, arrest me.....the witness who came with her, almost got sick, that's disgusting, she's a little old lady fighting for the welfare of children....ultimately, they were too embarrassed to arrest a little old lady.....then, the judge knuckled under to Yeshiva's dishonest attorneys, and lied....."The Court has not directed that a hearing procedure for medical school students be provided to the Court "  April 17, 2007 ------JUDGE PATTERSON, I hate to break it to you, but, you made a fool out of yourself.....because you don't have a hearing procedure in your hands, you can't do an Article 78 review....what are you going to review AIR ?    In an Article 78 judicial review, the judge is supposed to look at the school's hearing procedure so that he can see if the school followed its own policies....without a written-hearing procedure in his hands, he has nothing to review. 


---What is the judge really saying.....translation.....read here......"  DON'T SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW "   , what a boob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home