Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MANHATTAN COMMUNITY BOARD 12's PRESIDENT and CITY COUNCILMAN YDANIS RODRIGUEZ HAVE THIS





---WHEN I TALKED TO MY ELECTED OFFICIALS THEY ASKED ME:  "WHAT ADVERSE ACTIONS CAN WE TAKE AGAINST YESHIVA UNIVERSITY ? ", I GAVE THEM A LIST that had already been reviewed by attorney(s),  some of the adverse actions included revoking all Yeshiva's funding from every source,  THE RESPONSE WE GOT BACK WAS THAT Yeshiva University gets money that cannot be touched from the C.I.A.  


WHY?   The C.I.A. is not supposed to operate domestically, after the Church Commission hearings in the 1970's this agency's power was limited to foreign intelligence gathering only, so what are they doing at my medical school? 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home