Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THANK YOU JEFF COX, FROM THE PENTAGON: " THERE WERE NO TERRORIST THREATS" .

---On monitored, tape-recorded telephone conversations from Riker's Island prison to the Pentagon [  which, by the way, can be subpoenaed ]  Mr. Jeff Cox confirmed that I never made terrorist threats, and that Debbie Simon, at the Hudson County Prosecutor's office did not make a single phone call to confirm that I never made terrorist threats; YOU CAN CALL MR. COX YOURSELF, TO CONFIRM; he is very nice.

---My records at Jersey City Medical Center are CRIMINAL FRAUD, not real medical records, they falsely accuse me of making terrorist threats; Debbie Simon, prosecutor, refused to make a single phone call to confirm that this was not true, and refused to make a single phone call to confirm that I was never  arrested and released in Washington, DC, that statement, too, in my records at Jersey City Medical Center, is a LIE.  


----Pursuant to my appeal, to clear my name, the ISP addresses [ Internet Service Provider addresses ]  of the emails that were sent to me from West Point and from the Pentagon can be traced.


----The phone call, in the past year, that was used to frighten William Sanchez and his girlfriend can be traced too.    William Sanchez got a phone call from an unknown person impersonating an agent from the US Department of Justice wherein he was told not to come to Riker's Island to help me during my illegal incarceration = more evidence that I am the ONE BEING STALKED.


----Col. Fetterman... is impersonating an agent from the US Department of Justice to deceive and frighten/terrorize American citizens on American soil in a time of war a crime?

---Col. Fetterman... when Assistant District Attorney Linda Tacoma LIED to Congressman Weiner's office in 2005, is that a crime ?   When the Bronx DA lies to a Congressman to deceive and mislead him, is that a crime ?  I discussed this point in the past week or so, with Detective Ranaghan, 34 precinct detective squad, telephone, 212-927-0822; Detective Colon, who LIED intentionally on the witness stand to illegally convict and illegally incarcerate me, works at the 34 precinct detective squad too.  


----Col. Joesph Fetterman is an attorney, licensed to practice in New York State, which means he is a court officer and has a duty to do the right thing [ no pun intended ]; our telephone conversations can be subpoenaed.   Col. Fetterman is a graduate of Cornell Law School which means he may have a conflict of interest and cannot help me, and he should have discussed with point with me when I first asked him if he was an attorney  [ post additional facts here ].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home