Tuesday, April 5, 2011

JUDGE MAILED ME A THREATENING LETTER, I DID NOT MAIL THREATENING LETTERS TO JUDGE NESLE A. RODRIQUEZ--THAT'S HOW THE PROPAGANDA WORKS...

...THEY ACCUSE THE VICTIM [ ME ]  OF THE CRIMES THAT THEY, IN FACT, COMMITTED  =  HOW THE PROPAGANDA WORKS.


---JUDGE MAILED ME A THREATENING LETTER.

--- I DID NOT MAIL THREATENING LETTERS TO A JUDGE.


---As I asked the Hudson County prosecutor....what's it gonna cost me, Judge Falcone?  Time? Money?  Peace of mind?   Bodily injury?   My life?   What's it gonna cost me for telling the truth, you are a DISHONEST LAWYER.

---Ultimately, North Bergen municipal court judge Nino Falcone, acting in an organized criminal conspiracy with my medical school and Asaf Rosenheim, a self-identified Israeli, ex-military, who CONFESSED to LYING to HOMELAND SECURITY to perpetrate an immigration FRAUD, and others, orchestrated a physical assault on me on 9/30/2008 that left me with serious bodily injury and could have left me dead =  premeditated attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and Debbie Simon at the Hudson County prosecutor's office worked to cover-up these crimes, instead of prosecuting them.





---AS PART OF THE PUBLIC RECORD, THIS IS THE WRITTEN  "NO-CONTACT" ORDER THAT I GOT FROM A CRIMINAL COURT JUDGE FOR ME AGAINST JUDGE NINO FALCONE AND MY LANDLORD, RALPH PAGNOZZI, ON JANUARY 18, 2008, THAT JUDGE FALCONE VIOLATED 10 DAYS LATER, RENDERING THE ENTIRE EVICTION ILLEGAL BECAUSE THE NOTICES WHERE SENT IN VIOLATION OF A "NO-CONTACT"  ORDER.






---Moreover,  as post-judgment relief, my landlords cashed my checks, in late September 2008, meaning that they ACCEPTED ME AS A TENANT and that there was NO EVICTION on October 1, 2008 or at any other time.


---Overall, from the first step to the last step I WON against my landlords, the eviction was illegal, Judge Falcone LIED in public court records to have a constable come to my apartment on or about October 22, 2008, and for this illegal conduct and others he will lose his license to practice law.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home