Monday, March 28, 2011

FORGERY IN THE 2 degree, a case for DETECTIVE RANAGHAN---34 th Precinct Detective Squad

DETECTIVE RANAGHAN, 34 th precinct detective squad, HAS ALL THE EVIDENCE HE NEEDS TO MAKE HIS CASE FOR FORGERY IN THE SECOND DEGREE, to wit:

---the Columbia University form I signed in 1993 wherein the  "3"  was  changed to a  "9",  marked Defendant's Exhibit B  = FORGERY IN THE SECOND DEGREE.


---Michael Potegal's letter to me, which he notarized on March 5, 2009, confirming that I applied to medical schools in 1993, not 1999.   His telephone number is included; he was/is a phone call away.


---page 7 of my sentencing transcript wherein I explained this forgery to Judge Edward J. McLaughlin.

---In addition, I gave Detective Ranaghan...Christine Verna, MD, telephone number, she is a phone call away [ telephone:  914-722-0374 ] for the prosecutor to confirm, also confirmed on monitored, tape-recorded telephone conversations at Riker's Island prison, we attended Columbia University together, she remembers me, she was my TA  [ teaching assistant ]  in one of my basic science classes, she wrote me a letter of recommendation to medical schools in 1993, not 1999.


---And, Det. Ranaghan has evidence to show that I made a transfer application in 1997; I never applied to medical schools in 1999.


---Overall, Judge Edward J. McLaughlin, the prosecutor, Yeshiva University, and my privately-paid attorney, Michael  J. Redenburg, CONSPIRED to commit FORGERY in the second degree demonstrating irrefutably that I had and I continue to have a LEGITIMATE PURPOSE, as an appeal- able issue,  in seeking to fully access and correct my records, as this example illustrates, and that doctors/psychiatrists who deny reality to this extreme degree demonstrate irrefutably that they are out-of-contact with reality, psychotic, practice  the profession while impaired with a mental disability  [ Professional Misconduct, see McKinney's Education Law, section 6530, line item #7 ] for which they can and will be brought in front of their licensing boards and have their licenses to practice medicine revoked because they ARE DANGEROUS TO OTHERS; the psychiatrists tried to claim that I had the false belief [ a false belief is a delusion ] that the  DA, the police, the judge were out to get me.  This example shows that they were, and I can cite more examples, like, for instance, Det. Colon LIED on the witness stand, intentionally [ read here with criminal intent ], the prosecutor intentionally presented Det. Colon's perjured testimony for which he can and will have his license to practice law revoked; THIS POINT WAS ALREADY CONCEDED BY THE U.S. MARSHALLS AND THEY ALREADY AGREED THAT I NEEDED ORDERS OF PROTECTION FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AGAINST DETECTIVE COLON.


 And, I can and will cite more examples.   I am not delusional; I do not have false beliefs.   I am
being stalked.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home