Thursday, April 14, 2011

MARGARITA GORMUS, MD, AT ELMHURST HOSPITAL IS DANGEROUS TO OTHERS.

---MONTHS ago, I put page 364 of my criminal trial transcript into Dr. Gormus's hands [  on camera  ],  into Dr. Robert Lampske's hands, into Dr. Lisa Choleff's hands, in short, I wall-papered Riker's Island with this page wherein the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University stipulated [ read here CONFESSED ]  to discriminating against me, to targeting me,  one out of eight-hundred students, to persecuting me, and to violating the laws that govern administration of federal students loans [ the school CONFESSED to violating 34 C.F.R. section 668.71(b), misrepresentation to prospective students and their families, CONFESSED TO FRAUD in the administration of federal student loans for which the school loses its ability to administer these programs FOREVER, I don't need a judicial determination, the school confessed ]   and the psychiatrists at Riker's Island still persist in characterizing me as having the false belief, for example, that I attended medical school [  " Albert Einstein that she claimed as she attended "  from Dr. Tun as recently as March 18, 2011 ] .


---These psychiatrists and others, like Lisa Choleff [ she is the supervising doctor at Riker's ]  had and continue to have irrefutable evidence in their hands and continue to deny reality to such an extreme degree that they demonstrate irrefutably that they are CRIMINALLY INSANE  and  DANGEROUS TO OTHERS.


---US Marshall Shane Doyle laughed at them when we discussed page 364 which I put into the hands of the US Marshalls.


----John Scarfone LIED when he tried to make the excuse that William P. Rennie, MD, did not mail to the school his positive performance review of my original clinical research at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.   Rennie's review was not OPTIONAL.   A research project is a graduation requirement.   Bill Rennie was required to turn in a review of my work.   He did.  Scarfone LIED.   


---Yep, Yeshiva University pays attorneys to LIE, that's some religious school you got there, Rabbi Lamm, where the attorneys are paid to bear false witness, in violation of the 10 commandants.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home