Friday, April 15, 2011

DANIEL CARROW LIED TO THE PROBATIONS OFFICER TO ILLEGALLY INCARCERATE ME



---Also shown here is another example of efforts to create consistency in false records and another example of circumstantial evidence of the FACT that I am being stalked =  the October 1, 2008 date that Carrow used in his court papers, to wit:  I was NOT evicted in Jersey City on 10/1/2008.   I moved in the apartment on 651 West 188 Street on or about October 22, 2008, and I have plenty of evidence to back me up and plenty of forums available to me to broadcast the FACTS.   Dan Carrow told this LIE in order to create consistency with the LIE that Judge Nino Falcone, my landlords, and Jersey City Medical Center told....we're not trying to hurt you....no, no....we're just helping you through an eviction....there was NO EVICTION......everyone involved knew that there was NO EVICTION on 9/25/2008 when Judge Fast had to admit that because my landlords, Ralph and Magda Pagnozzi, cashed my check(s) they waived everything that came before and accepted me as a tenant, as part of post-judgment relief.


---The phone calls and the fax that was sent from Jersey City municipal court to Jersey City Medical Center after I won against my landlords on Thursday, 9/25/2008 can be traced, and in fact, I already have a copy; because of this fax, everyone at Jersey City Medical Center knew with absolute certainty on 9/25/2008 that ( 1 )  there were no threatening letters from me to Judge Nesle A. Rodriguez, that (2 )  there was no eviction, and that (3) subsequently, one week later, on 10/2/2008, when Stacy Dix-Kielbiowski said that I was mailing threatening letters to Judge Rodriguez, she lied, she knew she was lying on 10/2/2008, and everyone at Jersey City Medical Center knew she was lying = intent necessary to prosecute; they knew every step along the way that they were committing crimes. 


---Judge Nino Falcone LIED to Jersey City Medical Center, and Jersey City Medical Center cooperateed in this CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY,  see medical records from 10/1/08...pt. being evicted today....NOPE...Judge Falcone LIED.

----


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home