Sunday, May 8, 2011

ASK ABOUT THE RISK OF DEATH TO PHYSCIALLY ASSAULTING A PERSON WITH HERINATED DISCS; RISK = PARALYSIS OR DEATH.


---I have 5 herniated discs and a pinched nerve as a direct result of being hit while I was legally parked in late June 2008, the night before I was scheduled to testify.


----The US Marshalls admitted in the past few weeks that being physcially  assaulted on 9/30/2008 must have been excruciating. 


----I was beaten at Riker's, injuries worse.   My lawyer saw the fresh bruises. 

---Playing psychological games with a person in real pain =  the essence of torture, one of my professors said the same thing when I was in medical school:  " keeping her in a situation wherein she is experiencing harm is the essence of torture." 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home