Thursday, May 26, 2011

EVIDENCE THAT THE MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEY IS DANGEROUS TO OTHERS



Brief statement of the issue:

Please find attached a few easy-to-understand documents that demonstrate irrefutably that the Manhattan District Attorney's office, with criminal intent, concealed evidence to illegally convict and illegally incarcerate me, which may be part of a larger pattern and practice of dishonest dealings. 

These documents are from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, a school that recruits students internationally.



Details:

The police detective who lied on the witness stand, with criminal intent, does not dispute the fact that he lied to illegally convict and illegally incarcerate me.  Detective Colon, from the 34 th precinct, acting in a criminal conspiracy with the Manhattan District Attorney is dangerous to me and others.
   

The purpose of my illegal conviction and illegal incarceration was to silence me for political reasons.



Very briefly, the facts are as follows:

In 2006, I was named as a witness against the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.

In an attempt to discredit me, John Scarfone, Associate General Counsel, swore in federal court that I failed all my classes as a first-year medical student except for an anatomy course, see attached,  " In fact, Dr. Olson's Anatomy course is the only class Ms. Radin passed during her first year of medical school  " , from the Abramova case, docket no: 06-cv-0011 in the lower court, and docket no: 06-3987-cv, in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.

This was a lie.

In 2009, the school was forced to release evidence that showed Scarfone lied.

Please see the three attached examples of performance evaluations in my Introduction to Clinical Medicine [ ICM ] class that show I high-passed this class, for example; in other words, I did not fail all my classes as a first year medical student except for Todd Olson's anatomy class; the school lied, and here is one irrefutable example.   

From  2009 to now, as I was fighting false criminal charges,  the Manhattan District Attorney's office, with criminal intent, concealed this evidence, because it vindicated me; it shows that all the complaining witnesses against me have a retaliatory motive and have no creditability.  

Moreover, the complaining witnesses against me, doctors and lawyers at my medical school, had and continue to have a obligation to me, a legal duty to me, to accurately report which classes I took, when I took them, and whether I passed them, because, as an important litigation point, in addition to simple human decency, it was my tuition dollars and the other monies that I brought into the school in the form of grants and other support, that helped paiy their salaries; in other words, they owe me, their student, a duty, because, ultimately I paid their salaries; their duty is not to Martin Bockstein, a dishonest attorney, and employee of this school, who master-minded a number of criminal schemes, and who has a retaliatory motive against me, because I caught and exposed him.


In other words, the duty of school officials and teachers is to the  STUDENTS  not to Martin Bockstein, dishonest attorney and employee, because   WE PAY   their salaries through our tuition dollars and the other monies and support that comes into this school because of  US.  


It was my tuition dollars that helped pay Martin Bockstein's salary; he  OWES  me a duty.


I have more compelling examples.

At this point, I tried to pick the easiest to understand examples.

Any questions ?   My cell phone = 516-445-4390.


[  Left-click, once, on any document, to enlarge it for easy viewing.   Left-click, once more, to magnify more.  To return to reading this blog, simply, click, once, on your Internet Browser's  "BACK"  button, usually the backward facing arrow, on the top, upper-left of your toolbar ]









----For the Education Department, this school demonstrated irrefutably that it does not have the core competencies to run a school.   This school, with criminal intent, LIES about what classes a student took, when, and whether she passed them, in order to stalk her through life, like an animal, and, ultimately, in Jersey City, almost murdered her.




---This school stalked Dr. Garg, too, and falsely accused him of being mentally-ill when he was not.




---This school is DANGEROUS TO OTHERS.   






---SHUT IT DOWN.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home