Thursday, May 19, 2011

police LIED, judge CONSPIRED = SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MAFIA !


With all due respect to Italian-Americans, the details of my case demonstrate that we are better off cutting taxes, firing the police, and paying our local mafia organizations for protection.   At least, they know us when we pay for protection; basically, all our taxes are, protection money to a group that has run amok.


Brief statement of the issue:
I was illegally convicted and illegally incarcerated because a police detective lied; a judge conspired in these crimes.


The details are as follows:

Among other crimes and transgressions,  I was illegally convicted and illegally incarcerated because Detective Colon, 34 th precinct, LIED intentionally on the witness stand to do Yeshiva University's dirty workADA Alex Spiro intentionally presented perjured testimony.

The facts are these:

( 1 )  I have a 2005 police report and ample corroborative evidence to demonstrate my complaints against Yeshiva came FIRST, in 2005, Yeshiva made false charges against me years later in 2009, my complaints were made (2) for FRAUD( 3 ) I  had no retaliatory motive; Det. Colon LIED when he made statements to the contrary.  

His statements were an effort to confuse the details of my case with the details of another student's case against Yeshiva University, that's how their propaganda works.


I had no retaliatory motive when ( 4 )  I made my complaints again in 2008, with another student victim, Mike Tyberg, to ADA Jonathan Lenzer, and ( 5 )  the reason no one wanted to take any action is that for  FRAUD  in federal student loan programs the consequences to Yeshiva University are  HUGE and irreversible; the school loses its ability to administer these programs FOREVER; there is no  way to re-gain eligibility.   

The federal government feels that it has been and is very generous with federal student loan programs, that it has been subject to a number of criminal schemes involving schools that try to steal, and it laid down the law; fraud is not tolerated.

In short, Detective Colon has no creditability, he is DANGEROUS TO OTHERS.


Judge Edward J. McLaughlin is a co-conspirator; see page 39 of my criminal trial transcript, wherein I protest and he tells me to shut-up:


   " THE DEFENDANT: No, we're not quite done because I reported this in 2005.

        
   " THE COURT:  Doesn't matter a whit.  "


It does matter.   The FACTS discredit Det. Colon's testimony and vindicate me.  

Now,  a higher authority, federal court Judge Robert P. Patterson, Jr.  has this evidence to show that I was illegally convicted and illegally incarcerated, as do the US Marshalls. 



[  Mr. Lankler,  you remember, we discussed this,  the title of my play  " Support your local mafia ! "  ,  when law enforcement has been co-opted and corrupted, thank goodness for organized crime families !  ]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home