Monday, May 23, 2011

RE-POST THE YOUtube video that shows Detective Colon LIED on the witness stand.

---ASK....WHO asked to have this video removed from YouTube, WHEN and for 
WHAT reason  =  my stalker(s).  


--Look at the time-line.

---The video was made on April 3, 2010  [  3: 33  "the reason that I'm here on public TV today"   ,   11:24   today = April 3, 2010  ]  and aired on April 5, 2010, and in the days and weeks leading up to trial, on April 26 to 28, 2010, was aired on public access TV and on the Internet.


---On that video, I state how I made my criminal complaints against Yeshiva University 
FIRST  [  7 : 33   " Mike Tyberg came with me in summer 2008 to the Manhattan District Attorney's office, to Robert Morgenthau's office . . . " ]   

and I answered Det. Colon's question weeks before he asked in at trial  [ a la James Michael Lenihan ]   15: 31   The consequences to the school were HUGE, fraud in federal student loan programs is not tolerated, so the Albert Einstein College of Medicine can lose its ability to administer these programs forever and doctors and lawyers who lie to steal money from students can have their licenses to practice revoked.


---See also, page 432 of my criminal trial transcript:  


"And, it's also on my YouTube videos and I think we should be admitting my YouTube videos with CrookedDoctors into evidence...."


This video DISCREDITS Detective Colon, 34 th precinct; he has NO CREDITABILITY.


I saw the report Det. Colon submitted to the Manhattan District Attorney's office.   At first he tried to tell the truth.   He tried to report federal student loan fraud.   A year later, at trial, he got turned.   The statements he made were an attempt to confuse my identity with the identity of another student.   


Michael J. Redenburg refused to enter my YouTube videos into evidence; he was overtly MALICIOUS.

Their strategy was to try and confuse my identity with the identity of Marlen 
Abramova.

Here's how their strategy failed.


In 2004, based on the STRENGTH of my testimony ALONE, Ralph and Magda Pagnozzi won against dishonest Israeli, ex-military  Asaf Rosenheim.    I authenicated my checks.    I was my checks and my testimony that won for Ralph and Magda Pagnozzi.

In 2006,  Marlen Abramova named me as a witness against Yeshiva University.   Again, they were depending on my testimony.

Obviously, they do not believe that I was mentally-ill at the same time that they depended on me to win their cases for them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home