Saturday, June 18, 2011

DETECTIVE FROM US CAPITAL POLICE....

....I was NEVER arrested and released in DC, that is a LIE...[  efforts to create confusion....I was "treated and released"  from Christ Hospital for the spinal injuries that I sustained in late June 2008, get how the propaganda works ...   ].



...I was recruited through program at Columbia, they asked me to go to Washington to work in Senator Moynihan's DC office, but, it was January 1994, and I knew I was going to medical school in the summer, so, I couldn't make more than a few months commitment, and, if I went, it would be expensive, because I'd have to get an apartment, and pay for the move, there and back, and I knew I had to save money to pay for medical school, and my goal was not to become a paid staffer, my goal was to learn about how the federal government was proposing to change my industry, among other things, so the compromise that was reached was  that I would work for free, one day a week at his New York office, so I could work the other 4 days a week and generate an income, and keep my apartment, which was very affordable....although I really did want to go to Washington...




...and, there are LOTS of eye-witnesses that can confirm that I worked in the New York office, and,  I can draw a floor-plan of the office, and describe in detail the idiosyncrasies of the staff, and the work I did.....and a lot of other information....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home