Saturday, June 18, 2011

FROM THE U.S. AIR FORCE...

..QUESTION:   "   DO YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MEMORY ?  "


No.  


Never did.


Experiments at Columbia.    Got contacted, need help.   Have to perform under extreme pressure, fear, can you help?   


Yes.   I can show you some techniques, I'll do them with you, so you won't be afraid, we'll compare notes.


Got phone call from friend in medical school, performance anxiety, can you help ?  Yes.


Got phone call, need reference for  TOP SECRET security clearance for job with Navy, will you answer questions, so I can get clearance ?  Yes.  


[ here's a clue, they don't take the word of someone who has been mentally-ill for years, like Dr. Jelnov in Jersey City threatened me, if you don't stop going to presidents of other countries, we'll lie about you even more and say you were delusional for the past 20 years.....here's how the propaganda works...  Marlen Abramova is delusional, not me.  She has the false belief that if I discredit certain school officials from Einstein Medical school, like Jimmy David, then, she can go back and be a doctor.   Her problem is that even though she was expelled illegally, after her illegal expulsion, she demonstrated that she is a person of bad moral character, unfit to be a doctor ----insert examples here ---- FYI:  the psychological profile is of Marlen Abramova, not me....that's how the propaganda works....they try to confuse identities ].   


Continued experiments at Einstein.


That's when they did something they should not have done, and they think I don't know, but, I do, and I played along, because I wanted to see what would happen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home