Monday, June 13, 2011

AND, I INTRODUCED MYSELF TO 4-STAR GENERAL CASEY IN FRONT OF LOTS OF WITNESS...

...in DC, and I tried to make Col. Fetterman look good....."  General Casey, hello, please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lidya Radin "  ....I shook his hand.... " and Col. Fetterman, legal counsel to Adm. Mullen, is trying to help me, he is doing great work...."


After this, I sent in Lt. Col. Kevin Admiral....to talk to Col. Fetterman..... [ insert details here ]



" you're talking to a 2-star, you have to get a 4-star "  ]


Note:  My litigation group [ I resigned from the  " Yeshiva victims "  group ]   got a lot of important people involved, Lily Safra, Rita Kaplan, Mark Green, and the whole thing blew up in their faces thanks to fraud by Marlen Abramova and Jeevan Padiyar.

[  insert more details here ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home