Thursday, June 30, 2011

HELLO ! It was early in the Obama presidency, and THE REV. AL SHARPTON was summoned to the White House...

.. " get me positive, progressive change in the field of education " ... that was the President's mandate to the Rev. Al Sharpton.


.....Rev. Sharpton came back and told us, the membership, all about it.  

--I am a member of Rev. Sharpton's National Action Network.
 ...." get me positive, progressive change in the field of education " ,   so I did.


On the United States Air Force Academy campus, the pre-med advisor promised me that he/she would educate the cadets and their families about how to independently archive their letters of recommendation and their performance evaluations, so that NEVER  AGAIN could a medical school lie about a student the way the Albert Einstein College of Medicine LIED about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home